1. Vision Statement
Briarhill Family Practice aims to be among the most respected and trusted primary healthcare providers to the people of Galway.
2. Mission Statement
Our goal is to provide, promote and advance better healthcare for all by:
- Enhancing the health of the people of Galway and beyond
- Listening to the needs of our patients and responding to them directly
- Demonstrating excellent clinical outcomes, service quality and value to the people attending our service
- Fostering a culture of superb clinical and operational performance, as well as responsive and compassionate care
- Providing outstanding efficiency, facilities and technology in all aspects of our services
- Attracting and strengthening relationships with the most qualified, accomplished and respected healthcare professionals, general practitioners, nurses and staff
3. Core Values - HEART
H – Heart
We place you at the very heart of everything we do.
E – Empathy
We take the time to listen to and understand your needs and concerns so we can provide a more accurate diagnosis and more caring treatment.
A – Assured
Be assured you will receive the most up-to-date, evidence-based best practice and medical care.
R – Respect
We respect and welcome all people regardless of gender, race, denomination or sexual orientation.
T – Teamwork
We work together as a team of healthcare professionals passionate about improving the lives of those in our care.